This is it – the final week before Loveland! We know that there are still plenty of preparations to be made before we leave on Sunday, but to help you with a few of the last minute details…here are a few last minute details.
(Keep in mind, this post may be updated throughout the week, so keep checking back!)
- TRIP DURATION: July 14th at 1:00pm – July 19th at 9:00pm
- We will be packing up and leaving after church this coming Sunday – the trip will not affect the normal Sunday morning schedule
- BCEFC will be the location of both our departure and arrival
- MEALS: Please bring with you enough money for three meals – Sunday lunch, and lunch/dinner on Friday
- PACKING LIST: Click HERE for a comprehensive packing list from Group
- Foam pads are great, but air mattresses and cots can take up a lot of space and are difficult to transport – consider “roughing it” for a few days and just bring a sleeping bag
- Check out and pack for the theme days: America Monday, Tropical Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, and Team Spirit Thursday!
- DON’T FORGET YOUR BIBLE – and not just the one on your phone…which reminds me…
- PHONES: Phones will only be allowed on our last day at our worksites (Thursday) to allow for photo taking. Students, please come emotionally prepared and expecting this. Parents, phones will still be available for emergencies, but if you need to contact your student, please call Kyle (719.651.2672).
- SCHEDULE: Click HERE for the Week of Hope schedule
- WEATHER: The forecast for next week is showing consistent highs in the 90s – so come prepared! And start hydrating now. Remember…hydrate or die-drate!
- FUN DAY: To celebrate an amazing week of service, we will be hanging out at Elitch Gardens on Friday
If you have any more questions, please call or email Kyle!