This post will be updated throughout the week – check back for updates!
This is it – the final week before we hit the road! There’s no doubt plenty still to do as you make your final preparations for Houston. But, as you do, here are some things to help you as you take care of those last-minute details:
- UPDATE (7/5): Phones will only be allowed in Houston on our final day there (Friday) to allow for photo taking. Please come prepared and expecting this. Phones will be available for emergencies, but if you need to contact your student, please call Kyle (719.651.2672) or Hong (720.841.0622).
- UPDATE (7/5): The forecast for the first half of our week in Houston shows lots of rain. Be sure to pack accordingly.
- Please bring money for EIGHT meals as we travel to and from Houston. All other meals throughout the week are covered.
- Make sure to bring a small “hotel-bag” that includes one change of clothes and toiletries. That way we aren’t unpacking the entire van for one night.
- If you were not at church on Sunday, please bring your labeled tools with you on Saturday. To view the updated tool list CLICK HERE.
- To view a general itinerary for our trip, CLICK HERE. A few highlights:
- Arrive at BCEFC on Saturday by 7:15am. Please eat breakfast before or bring it with you.
- We will arrive in Spring, TX, where we be be stationed for the duration of the trip, on Sunday around 1:00pm.
- We should arrive at BCEFC by 11:00pm the following Sunday (15th).
- Houston is going to be HOT – it is very important that you start hydrating NOW.