For those of you who were not able to join our parent/student meeting this past Sunday, here is the packet of information that was handed out.
Please notice a few things:
- Though the packing list asks for air mattresses, to help with packing, please only bring if you ABSOLUTELY NEED one.
- This year’s COMMUNITY GIFT is gift cards. We will be collecting gift cards from Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, and gas stations. Small amounts are better – so instead of one $100 gift card, give five $20 gift cards.
- TOOL LIST – this is new for us, so make sure to pay attention to it. Each student is responsible for the items in the box on the top-left corner of the page. Start collecting these tools now, and don’t forget to label them!
- The final page of the packet is your student’s release form. Please sign that and bring it the Sunday before we leave (or before).
Other items we discussed:
- SUPPORT LETTERS: Get your letters to Kyle ([email protected]) ASAP so you can start gaining support (both financial and prayer).
- We are still looking for one more adult to join us in Houston. This adult should be open to spending time with high school students (both from BCEFC and elsewhere) and be comfortable and willing to drive a trailer. Talk to Kyle if you’re interested or want to find out more!
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the trip or information packet!